Thursday, June 30, 2011

life book...

feeling myself and being myself is the most important thing to me. it makes me happy. it makes me bubbly and content.
right now i'm in the process of getting things ready to move to austin. i need to do something that'll make me some money that way i can do the following:
pay back martin for car - most important!!! $1300
pay for deposit for sunstone yoga school $3000
pay for apartment and bills
save for two months to live in austin during "transfer" time

what i can do in the meantime is get myself mentally and physically prepared.
working out, eating right, reading, getting some sun, spending time with friends, making austin contacts for further career.

side jobs:
Nick's Cellardoor
The Accent Pillows

What else can i do to make $$? set up a carwash for myself? LOL

_______________
my 12 areas of my life that i will improve on (Taken by lifebook):
◦My Health and Fitness - A HEALTHIER BODY, A HEALTHIER LIFE
◦My Intellectual Life - MY LIFE IS WHAT MY THOUGTS MAKE IT
◦My Emotional Life - LIFE IS AFFECTED BY MY EMOTIONS, I NEED TO CONTROL IT
◦My Character - VALUES
◦My Spiritual Life - DISCOVERING A HIGHER PURPOSE.. GOD
◦My Love Relationship - TO LOVE, AND BE LOVED
◦Parenting (for when I do have kids) - LEAD BY EXAMPLE
◦My Social Life - KEEP GOOD COMPANY
◦My Financial Life - THE TRANSFORMATIVE POWER OF MONEY
◦My Career - YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO
◦My Quality of Life - THE LIFE I ASPIRE TO LIVE
◦My Life Vision - TO FINALLY EXPERIENCE IT BY ALL MY SENSES

and i've started on this... RIGHT NOW <3

love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment