Monday, July 5, 2010

Because he said it...

My favorite things you have said to me this past week:
"I think our relationship is the ideal relationship, people should have relationships like we do."
"If people were like us, the world would be a better place."
I totally agree. Through some ups and downs, we have figured out how each works at this moment. Everyday our relationship grows and a silent understanding on what eachother needs start to come to us naturally. I love the way you love me, and I do my best to love you the way I think you want to be loved. With you in mind, I try everyday to be the best me, I can be. Everytime I look into your eyes I get lost in your love. I know that together we will be able to accomplish all of our dreams. I love you, lover.



"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other" Audrey Hepburn
Love,
Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment