Thursday, June 10, 2010

to lose 7 pounds

So, it seems that summer is appoaching and I have some spring cleaning to do before it gets here, and by spring cleaning, I mean, make-under my life. This means, get rid of items I no longer use, clothes, magazines, old food in the fridge and unwanted fat around my waist!!! YES, I already started clearing out the closet, and well, organizing the magazines. But the hardest part is getting back to my summer body. This winter was a long one.. Gained 7 pounds in 8 months, and I'm not happy about it. So far this week, I have cut off all soda's, and coffee. Replaced it with Water and Green Tea. No more sweets for me, I have substituted oranges when I need a sweet peak. I'm only on my third day of this great reinvention and my body is already starting to feel so much better. I'm working out at LA Fitness (where i have my gym membership) everynight after work. I take the class and then afterwards run/speed walk on the treadmill for 2 miles. Then eat a light dinner and go home to prepare for the next day. I hope this helps me get to my goal ASAP, mainly because I have a wedding to go to on Friday, and I'm a brides maid at my best friends wedding next Saturday. Why did I wait so long do you ask? Because, you don't notice that your pants aren't fitting untill you start to see muffin-top.. and I have more than a muffin-top, I'm at michelin tires! LOL I'm just kidding, but that's what I feel like, I need to have a six pack, not a beer belly.

So, I'll keep you updated.

Love,
Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment