Tuesday, April 20, 2010

1. When do you feel happiest?

When I'm in bed all day when it's raining, and I have no obligations at all. Or when I'm reading a book on my lunch break and the weather has a perfect breeze that makes the time go by slowly. I also love receiving mail.

2. How do you take care of yourself?

I don't drink that often or smoke. I dance twice a week, and work out twice a week and drink tons of water every work day.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?

Definatly Externally - most of the time if I don't have a partner with me, or keeping me on schedule, I will get lazy.

4. What do you do for fun?

Hang out with my gorgous boyfriend, Bake or cook dinner and desserts, Road trips, and creating things.

5. What intimidates you?

I am not usually intimidated, but I don't like one on one's with my managers.

6. What is something you're proud of?

Making decisions on my own in regards to my life and being the best me, I can be.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________ .

I never make drama for entertainment purposes only.

8. Favorite vacation spot.

My mom's house.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).

Wow. Today was a 10! I had a wonderful morning, and a good day at work, and tonight I'm going to the fabric store.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________.

If you knew me really well you'd know that I love being center of attention.


xoxo,
Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment